UNCOVER THE BANKING TRUTH
- The flexibility of a chequing account with the interest rate of a savings account
- Be on the go. Manage your money from anywhere with our mobile app and online banking
- No branch required. Talk to us 365 days a year with telephone banking
- Enjoy free unlimited everyday banking transactions when you maintain a $1,000 minimum balance
- Send money with Interac® e-Transfers1 and no fee transfers between Canadian financial institutions
- Get cash fast at over 3,700 ABMs across Canada with THE EXCHANGE® Network2
- Earn interest3 on all your money, short and long-term
- Watch your money grow with a high interest rate
- Take advantage of our promo rate of 2.40%* until August 31st, 2018 and 1.25%3 afterwards
5 minutes is all it takes to get started!
*To qualify for this offer, a new personal, non-registered, Canadian-dollar Advantage Account must be applied for and opened by August 19th, 2018. The promotional annual interest rate which is currently 2.40% is made up of the regular posted variable interest rate of 1.25% and the variable annual promotional rate of 1.15% calculated daily and paid monthly until August 31st, 2018 on net new deposits (funds not currently held in a Manulife Bank account) received by August 19th, 2018 up to a maximum of $250,000. The offer and rates are as of April 9, 2018 and subject to change without notice. Any change to the regular posted variable interest rate will result in a corresponding change to the promotional interest. The offer is limited to one account per client and cannot be combined with other promotional rate offers. Visit our terms & conditions for full terms and conditions and for our current rates.
1 Trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license.
2 THE EXCHANGE® is a registered trademark owned by Fiserv Inc., licensed for use in Canada by FICANEX Services Limited Partnership. Manulife Bank of Canada is an authorized user of the mark.
3 Interest is calculated on the closing daily balance and paid monthly. Rate is subject to change without notice. View our current rates for more details.